My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Love Tarot
Everyone of us want to know what's our horoscope for the day, sometimes we even subscribe and have it send to our email addresses. But, I guess, I enjoyed this Love Tarot more than the horoscope sent to me everyday.

This is what it looks like:


You just have to choose a card and take it to one of the houses. This is full of hidden meanings.

And here is the result of my cards.














I guess that my cards are all true. I just have to focus on my self and I should enjoy. Well, it seems that I should really go to Bohol to have a nice vacation and maybe a soul searching, too. :)



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 5:43 PM  

so nice a blog
nice to see it
u love tarot
and i love it very much too
actually i also love horoscope
hehe
so i want to talk something about them to u
this is my msn:
liucheng7443@hotmail.com
if u want ,u can add me
waiting for u
hehe ~
may u be happy!~

 
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design