My secret place and my very own World.

Monday, March 17, 2008
Free Rice...
"Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game."

Is that possible?

Yes, it is.

Through this website Free Rice you can definitely do that.

Free Rice is a website that tests your English vocabulary. For each word you get right, they donate 20 grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program. Plus, the fact that you can be able to feed lot of hungry people.

For almost 1 hour I was able to donate 6,000 grains of rice. So my 1 hr was not wasted. And I learned a lot, too.

So? What are you waiting for..Play and feed hungry people...

Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design