My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Paguriran Island
Paguriran Island is surrounded by dark granite and a huge outcrop offers a view of the swirling currents below and the stolid mountains beyond. Every year, we the IMS Department held our summer escapade on beaches/resorts and this time we decided to have an overnight outing in Bacon Sorsogon. At first, I was having a second thought to go since I want to spend my long week vacation at home - alone. But after seeing the pictures that we searched through the internet I decided that it was a good idea to go with them.

And it was really a good idea that I joined them, this island is truly magnificent! I spent all my time taking pictures of the island and of me, of course! I really enjoyed and Paguriran Island is just a wonderful place to go.

Paguriran Island is a secret lagoon of saltwater hidden by rock. A small island that you can reach by wading in crystal clear water from the shore. Let me share you some of the pics that I have taken.



Paguriran Island is definitely a must-visit place. By air, PAL and Cebu Pacific have flights from Manila to Legazpi City and 1 hour by bus from Legazpi to Sorsogon. Buses from Legazpi are located near the City Public Market.





Labels: , , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design