My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
The Adorable Suri Cruise

It makes GladyGirl happy every time she sees pictures of Suri Cruise. I don’t know why, well maybe because she is such a sweet and adorable baby…so beautiful, I just like her a lot. Sometimes she looks likes my younger sister Glazel when my sister is also at her same age.

I saw pictures of Suri again this time together with her mom, wherein she took Suri to the Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment complex for some trampoline lessons at their indoor playground.

Suri is so adorable in her green dress and not only that her nails are even painted with pink color!





More pictures of Suri here and here.




Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design