My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Angelina Jolie as Catwoman?
Angelina Jolie who just gave birth to twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline will play the role of a Catwoman in the future Batman film.

Wow, that sounds promising right? I personally think that Angelina could play it well, knowing her personality and her sex appeal as well, she’s perfect for it! I even love her in Tomb Raider movies; hope she could make the Tomb Raider 3 soon.

Well it wasn’t confirmed yet and I guess we have to wait for that since the latest Batman is just in theaters now and Angelina has just given birth.

I will definitely watch this! I can't wait Angelina being a Catwoman. This will surely be a box-office hit.

Other actresses who played the role already are Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry.



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 3:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design