My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, July 18, 2008
Starbucks Are Closing
Whew…Starbucks are closing.

Starbucks are now reporting that they are closing 600 U.S. stores…imagine that? 600 stores! Too many isn’t it? Those 600 U.S. stores are those locations that have unprofitable sales.

I guess that lots of coffee lovers are not happy about this. But again maybe the reason why they are shutting down is that lots of them are not drinking lots of Starbucks coffee anymore because of the crisis going on.

But most of all my heart goes to the employees that are loosing their jobs…whew...life. But then again somehow I’m relieved knowing that the Philippines are not included in the list since it’s only for the U.S. stores.

Check here those 600 U.S. stores that are closing.




Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design