My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Confused…
Yes, I’m still confused whether to go or not to go in Manila to work. My mind is ready to explode...I’m tired, sleepy and so vulnerable at this moment. I don’t know what to do anymore.

My heart tells me not to. But if you are going to analyze things, I can say that it’s not that bad to go there since the offer was good and that my knowledge to this kind of work will enhance better and maybe give me more opportunity in the future.

So what’s pulling me behind?

I’m tired…just tired of everything.

Maybe I should just give it a try…then decide what the best is for me…




Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 11:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design