My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, June 19, 2008
I don't know what to feel...

I don’t really know what to feel right now. I went to office this morning knowing that we had a visitor from Manila office and going to do the monthly report, that’s it. But what happened next was out of my expectation.

The next thing I knew is that most of my officemates are jobless right know. And me? I have two options, first accept my new job in Manila (same position I have right now) or get my separation pay. And I was just given 1 hour to decide!!! Yes, 1 hour! I don’t even know if I should feel happy knowing that I still have a job if ever I will sign to accept it but knowing that most of my officemates are jobless and don’t even know if we ever see each other again just make me feel sad.

Life is hard. Sometimes you just have to make a decision. All I have to do now is wait when we are leaving this comfortable life to go in Manila.

I will definitely enjoy my vacation in Bora this coming Sunday and treasure the time that Ritz and I will spend together for the last time.sad




Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design