My secret place and my very own World.

Sunday, June 15, 2008
It's my Birthday!!!

Today is the most special month and day of my life. I will be celebrating my birthday today. Fortunately my birthday falls Sunday this year together with Father’s Day, so I have all the time in the world to celebrate it. My first celebration was at the office yesterday together with my other officemate and she’s a girl, too. Much younger than me though. We had fun and lots of food was served. Everyone was so delighted since they had a free snack again; this makes my officemates alive, having a free snacks/food.

I don’t have any party at home since I decided to celebrate it with my closets friends, I don’t know yet where or what restaurant we are going to eat. But I definitely want to enjoy this day, so probably watching a movie and do some joyful activities with my friends will do. Too bad my best friend is not here to join my celebration since she’s in Qatar and will be coming home next year. At night I will celebrate my birthday with my Mom.

As for my last celebration, it will be in Bora on June 22-24! And it’s only been a week from now. I can’t wait for my Bora trip. But for now…it’s time to celebrate my birthday, today!!!



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design