My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, May 23, 2008
Another Birthday Celebration

Today is my sister’s birthday. We had luncheon together with her husband, Abner, Mommy, Glazel and Me. Too bad his son, Aljon; my nephew is still a baby so he can’t join us. Well, maybe next year he can. Oh, how I miss my Butchokoy!

We dined at Ocean Villa and the food was fabulous! Too bad I have to leave early since I have only 1 hour break.

Happy Birthday again, Sis!!! May you have many more birthdays to come and May God continue pour you blessings!








Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 1:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design