My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Full of Celebrations
This past weekend was filled with celebrations!winkwinkwink

May 9 - Happy Birthday to my cousin Donna! I love you cuzn and why don’t you get married by now, you’re getting old.lol

May 10 - Happy Wedding to my cousin Kuya Cezar and Mei! Congratulations! It was held at Santa Rita in Quezon City, I was one of the bridesmaids and the reception was at the Patio Ibarra. I like the place so much, love how it was decorated, the food and the party itself. It was a beautiful and lovely wedding. After the party one of my Aunts invited us to Alabang and we had dinner at Cabalen. After dining we stayed at The Bellevue Manila a 5 star hotel in Alabang. I really want to take a dip at the pool to bad I don’t have a swimwear. So we just go to the lobby of the hotel and since it was Saturday there was no band scheduled for that night so we just watched people ballroom dancing. After roaming around the hotel we go back to our hotel room and I really want to have "me time" at the bathtub but I was too tired to do that so I just watched TV till I fall asleep.

May 11 – Finally it’s Mothers Day! Happy Mother’s day again, Mommy! Luv yah!

May 12 – And lastly, celebrating Aljon’s 7 months in this world. Happy 7-Month-Old, Aljon! Aljon is my very first nephew and he’s learning and developing in advance. Love you my Butchokoysmile!!!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design