My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Pillow for your Laptop?
Since my sister just received her new laptop I think that this Laptop Pillow is a very good gift to her.


In case you just put your laptop in your lap when surfing the net and your lap got to hot this pillow is the right one for you. Why? Because this is stuffed with Buckwheat Hulls for padding, this pillow insulates heat emitted from the computer while in use; in addition to padding you from the heat it radiates. It is also very portable and also a colorful laptop accessory.



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design