My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, April 11, 2008
Deliciously Tempting
I don’t know why I’m craving for a sandwich. Maybe because I don’t have a time to eat breakfast so I’m missing to have one.

Since my family was at the mall and I’m still at the office so I told my sis to take out a sandwich so I can eat it while we are on our way home. So she did. But still my craving for a delicious and yummy sandwich did not go away. I guess, I should be the one to make my sandwich with my two bare hands, and maybe my craving for a sandwich will stop.

My sandwich should be a ham sandwich, I love ham! And it should look like this:

Wow, so yummy isn’t it? I think my craving will never stop and maybe I will even crave for more and tempt me to eat more!

Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 10:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design