My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
What Age Do I Act?
I'll be turning 29 years old this coming June but, still, I don’t think I’m acting like my age nor do I feel like I’m turning 29. So I took up this test What Age Do You Act.

And here is the result.

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like
an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love,
work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and
how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait
to explore many of them.


Well, at least I'm acting only 2 years younger than my age. Not bad at all.

Labels:

posted by Glady B. @ 9:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design