My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, April 18, 2008
Proud of You...
My sister Glazel (she’s the youngest child) is graduating today at Aquinas University for Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We are proud of her not only because she is now graduating but for the reason that Glazel is graduating for Cum Laude! Yes, she is a Cum Laude that’s why we are so proud of her, specially our Mom and I know that Dad will be very proud of you if he was still alive, you’re a daddy’s girl remember?

Months ago, when she told us that she might be one of the Cum Laude’s our eldest sister Joy, told her that her gift to Glazel will be a Hongkong Tour and when Glazel asked me, too, I also said that I will let her have a Hongkong vacation since I didn’t know that sis Joy already promised her that. Then she said that I and our sister Joy have the same gift. So, I told her that it will be Mom and her who will go to Hongkong to take some vacation.

But I guess her vacation in Hongkong is on hold since she is still reviewing for the upcoming board exam this coming June and we know that she will definitely passed it.

For now her gift from Mom is a laptop!

Congratulations again Sis for graduating a Cum Laude! We are so proud of you.


Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design