My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Wait till I Come...
Some of my officemates slash friends decided to have our last summer outing/vacation in Boracay. Yes in Boracay. So now we booked for our flight on impulse! Ohhhh, yes, we have a plane ticket now so there’s no turning back.

I want to plan my vacation there to make my stay wonderful and memorable since this will be my first ever trip to that place. You know things that I should have and bought to bring in that paradise. Of course, the very first thing that I should have is a two-piece!!!

I want my two-piece to exactly look like this.

I waaaaantttttt. Isn’t it beautiful?

I hope that I can find one since I really like this bikini.

Oh, but first, I have to diet and slimmed down so this bikini will just fit perfectly. Right?

Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 12:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design