My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Bee-sy Me
Tomorrow is the last day of this month. That’s why I’m so busy right now well, actually not only now but even yesterday and even tomorrow.

So what’s keep me for being busy? Checking reports that’s it. Since it’s month end I have to make a monthly report again and I’m cramming to the last minute since I was too lazy to do it everyday. So you see it was my fault. But sometimes you just feel like not doing it, right? But mind you, even if I’m not doing it my mind is so busy thinking how I can finish it in just 2 or 3 days. Imagine I’m going to check my team’s everyday reports, 4 members that have 25 links quota so in 1 month it’s like 2200 links!!! Imagine that? Oh, boy I think I’m going crazy for this and they even produce more than 25 links everyday!

I guess I have to stop complaining and better start my report, right? Oh, well.

posted by Glady B. @ 9:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design