My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, May 30, 2008
What A Great Way to End a Week
Since its end of the month and its payday! Yes we have our salary now! lol

After going to the bank and withdraw my not so high salary. Ritz and I decided to go to a mall since I have to buy gifts for my godson which happen to celebrate his first birthday this coming Sunday. After making it wrapped we dropped by at some shoes boutique to look for a sandal slash high heel shoes and viola! Upon entering the boutique my eyes caught by this white sandals and it was so beautifulwink and it really fits me. Although I have to some money since I’m going to Boracay still I didn’t hesitate to buy it. I really love it! Too bad I can’t post the pic right know. After paying for it we decided that it’s about time to have dinner.

We ended up at Colonial Grill and the food was great! I also love their baby back ribs. After dining and we were about to go home I bought a new shades which I’m going to bring and use in Boracay. Ritz bought books too! The Twilight and Eclipse and I will definitely borrow them, the story is great!

I thought that I could save some money this time but again, I spend too much again in just one night. But I’m happy and I really enjoyed.



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design