My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Twenty Nine...

What do I expect from myself now that I have turned 29? I'm thankful that I've reached another milestone in my life. But, seriously I don’t even feel that I’m 29 already. I just know that next year I’ll be turning 30! But, does age really matter? Well, not for me. Lots of people are telling me that I should get married and have a baby. But personally, I’m not even pressured of my age and I think that 29 are still young. Maybe I also think of me walking down the aisle but I want to do that wherein I’m so sure that I’m ready and I’m sure that the man I will marry is the man that I love. Not only that I love him but most importantly am that, that man loves me too with all of his heart and that he’s ready to surrender himself fully to me. Now that’s a love story! lol

So how do I celebrate my birthday? I celebrated it with my friends. We ride in a disco bump car (yes bump car! we are still a child at heart), watched the movie What Happens in Vegas – we enjoyed watching this movie, really love it – and eat lots of food. I really enjoyed!

June 15 is not only special to me but for every father’s in the world since June 15 is also celebrating Father’s Day. To all father’s out there…Happy Father’s Day!!!

Also many thanks to the Internet Marketing Department and Content Department for celebrating my birthday with me before my big daywink...

To all my family and friends who greeted me…Thank You!!!



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 12:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design