My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
What a Week…
Days before the bad news came, I was too happy and excited for my Bora trip, but, after that ill fated day, I can’t even say that I’m that neither happy nor excited anymore.

What’s more? Just days before my Bora trip, here came the typhoon. I thought that I might not push through my flight to Manila because of the weather since Friday hit the Bicol Region with this typhoon named Frank ( yes, Frank is the very first English name for a typhoon here in the Philippines) then Saturday came and there was a flight to Manila and the weather was already fine. Not knowing that the very next day the typhoon Frank will hit Manila…whaattttttt!!! No water, no dial tone – it was cut and most of all brownout! Of course, our flight for Caticlan was cancelled and no more Bora trip.!!! Waste of money and time…hay…LIFE…

It was definitely a HELL WEEK…



Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 11:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design