My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008
PPC Task
I’ve started doing my new task for the PPC (Pay per Click) Team. At first I was nervous since I don’t know anything regarding this so called PPC. I don’t know my new task plus I don’t even know my team members, so different from my previous task and office…how I missed my former officemates.

Now, I can say that I’m starting to know my task and familiarizing every single word of it. We had just given a task and given a deadline. I wasn’t able to finish it on time since it was too many and sometimes I still got confused of the words, well not just me but also my team members since we are all new to this.

Our boss told us that who ever did the task well is the one whom he will teach a new project/task tomorrow. So good luck to the three of us and surely it wasn’t me.

That’s for now...I’m little bit tired.




Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design