My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Picture of Suri Cruise!
I simply love Suri Cruise, I don’t know why but I do…maybe because I simply like her or I find her beautiful and lovely. For all the Hollywood kids it’s her that I really like. I always googles Suri’s picture everyday and I really love her dresses and clothes. It really suits her perfectly.

I found this new picture of her, she’s definitely a Darling! I bet that she will turn into a beautiful woman.

Enjoy this pic because I do.




Source: TomkatCrazy.com




Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design