My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
World's Priciest Cup of Coffee
Almost all of us loves to drink coffee, starting from breakfast to bedtime. But don’t you know that in other places or countries, coffee are so expensive? Okay let me give you the 6 countries that have the most expensive price of coffee in the world.

6. Tokyo, Japan

Average cup of coffee: $5.04

5. Berlin, Germany

Average cup of coffee: $5.15

4. Beijing, China

Average cup of coffee: $6.28

3. Athens, Greece

Average cup of coffee: $6.62

2. Paris, France

Average cup of coffee: $6.77

1. Moscow, Russia

Average cup of coffee: $10.19


Whew! $10.19 for just a cup of coffee! That’s very expensive really. I guess I will just drink Milo instead.lol



Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:56 PM  

So "expensive" has become a virtue in its own right, I take it?

Is this what we're reduced to for reporting as newsworthy?

 
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design