My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, July 24, 2008
So Proud of YOU Again...
Congratulations!!!


Congratulations Glazel, my beautiful, talented, smart and intelligent sister!!! For passing the 2008 nursing licensure exam!!! The examination was held last June 1 and 2.

Well, there’s no doubt why you can’t pass the exam. You graduated as cum laude and at the same time you are at the top 10 and now you have proven again that you are such a very smart beautiful girl for passing the nursing board exam.

We are very proud of you! Especially Mom and I know that Daddy is very proud of you too, although he’s not with us anymore, you’re a daddy’s girl after all.

I love you and I miss HOME.

And to all of you who passed the 2008 nursing licensure exam, congratulations!!!



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design