My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, August 7, 2008
The Best Waterproof Digital Cameras
I’ve been planning to buy a new digital camera. But this time I want it to be a waterproof or an underwater camera. I wanted to have one since I want to take pictures of myself and my friends while we are on beach or we are snorkeling. When we went to Boracay and we went snorkeling, we don’t really have a good shot while we are on the water since we are so afraid that our digicams get wet. Although I bought a water proof plastic for my camera but still it’s not enough.

So now, I wanted to buy one but I don’t know which the best waterproof digital cameras are.

Through searching on the net I found these top 4 Waterproof Digital Cameras for Underwater Photography.

1. Sea & Sea DX-1G Compact Digital 10.0 MP Camera and Underwater Housing Set

This is a serious underwater camera, featuring 10 megapixels, a polycarbonate underwater housing, and a "Sea and Sea" mode to optimize underwater digital photography. The camera also has some advanced features such as manual control over exposure and focus. It can also shoot video.



2. Intova IC-700 7.0MP Digital Camera with Underwater Housing

This underwater, waterproof digital camera kit provides a lot of megapixels and features in the under-$300 price range. It features 7 megapixels, and it is rated for photography underwater to a depth of 180 feet. It features macro mode, and a built-in flash that can reach up to five feet underwater.


3. Sealife SL320 Reef Master Mini Underwater Digital Camera

This compact, 8-ounce underwater digital camera is great for those seeking a lightweight and easy-to-use underwater camera. It features 6 megapixels, underwater exposure modes, and sea mode shutter speed range of 1/60th to 1/1000th of a second. It's rated to a depth of 130 feet.



4. VuPoint DC-WPC-ST531TBLK-VP Underwater Digital Camera

Rated up to 50 feet in depth, this camera features 5 megapixels and video capture. On the downside, it only features a digital zoom. You can shoot macro and control aperture settings. It's also one of the less expensive underwater digital cameras.



So guys want do you think is the best or do you know other brand or model that are good? Just leave your comments or suggestions. It would be a great help…tnx.



Source: About.com



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 8:37 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design