My secret place and my very own World.

Saturday, September 20, 2008
Cranberry Cheesecake Shake
You love cheesecake? Coz I do!

But have tried cheesecake as a shake? Well, for those of you who haven’t tried and taste it let me share you this recipe.


Cranberry Cheesecake Shake


Ingredients
1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 of a 16-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
1 cup fresh cranberries
Sugared cranberries (optional)*

Directions
1. Place cream cheese and milk in a blender container. Cover and blend until combined. Add ice cream, cranberry sauce, and the 1 cup cranberries. Cover and blend until nearly smooth, stopping to scrape down sides if necessary. Serve immediately. If desired, garnish with sugared cranberries.

Makes 4 - 8-ounce servings.



Source: MSN Lifestyle



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 12:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design