My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, September 18, 2008
Hate it...

GladyGirl really hate it when someone makes her feel so stupid. Because GladyGirl is not…I maybe don’t know everything in this world but it doesn’t mean that I’m stupid…

And most of all, that person doesn’t have the right to curse me!

And you think that you’re so damn good?! Oh, yeah… That you know everything?! NO! Coz’ you don’t!

And who the hell do you think you are?

You’re someone pretending to be so genius in your own craft. But you are just a fat, ugly, midget little creature!



Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design