My secret place and my very own World.

Saturday, August 30, 2008
Reason to have Fun...
It’s been so long since I make a sensible post for my blog. I’m always busy with my task for PPC and I don’t really have time to write or should I say I don’t really know what to write.

I really hate it when my keywords for the PPC are like 800 or 1000! It’s really eating up my time doing the research and editing those keywords and destination URL’s that’s why sometimes I cannot even finish 2 keywords a day or that 1 keyword in particular.

Last night I stayed till 8:18pm because we are required to have an OT since we have to make same changes in our PPC campaign. On my way home I was so hungry that I thought I’m having a headache.

But today is different and I think I’m bloated already. I ate cake from goldilocks and drink Milo for breakfast, at lunch we went to KFC and after lunch break our PPC Team had a meeting with the VP for marketing both here and in the US. After conducting meetings for different teams in marketing we had pizzas and ice cream! So yummy!

And since it’s Saturday and our VP in US is going back there, we are going to The Fort to have some fun!

What a nice weekend after all.



Labels: , , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 3:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design