My secret place and my very own World.

Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!!!
Our company had its first ever Halloween Costume Party yesterday. It was great and we really had fun. Our team, the PPC Team was all in characters and costumes! This was great. Love the other teams who had their costumes too and some are wearing masks that was too scary.

As what I have said, I played as Sadako; Sadako Yamamura is the antagonist in Koji Suzuki's novel Ring.

Enjoy our pics!

Is this really ME?

So where's Juno?

Hell-ooooo

PPC Team

With VP Marc and TJ

Sadako and the Killer Nurse

The Buddha Mummy

Niks and Sadako

USAP Happy Faces




Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 1:54 AM  

Gladygurl! Umaartista ka na bebeh. Hehe. :) I'm so proud of you.

 
  • At November 11, 2008 at 12:17 AM, Blogger Glady B. said…

    hahaha, tenchu Peach!!!
    Kung kirita sana ini for sure mas maogma! ;)

     
  • 2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Want to Find Something?

    Google

    About Me


    Name: Glady B.
    About Me:
    See my complete profile


    ~Today, I feel...~
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by
      Blogger Templates
    SEO Score
    • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

    • An SEO 1.1 Web Design