My secret place and my very own World.

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Happy to be One
At last I’m home again. So why I’m here, because it’s Aljon’s birthday!

I’ve been waiting for this for so long. After being in Manila for more than 3 months, I’m finally back home and now I can be with my family again specially with Aljon.

Aljon (my very first nephew, my sister’s son) is going to celebrate his birthday today! October 12 2008, I just remember that last year we were at the hospital waiting for Aljon to come out in this world and now, after a year, we were all together again to mark his first birthday.



hey, little one, love yah..mwuahhh

Me and my sistah Glazel

amused by his gifts



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 10:58 PM  

Yo bebeh. Nag-uli ka palan, di ka man lang nagpamati. Aysus ko daw ini. Haha. :)

 
  • At October 28, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Blogger Glady B. said…

    Pacencia n po Peach ta busy-busihan si nana mo... maybe next time!;)

     
  • 2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Want to Find Something?

    Google

    About Me


    Name: Glady B.
    About Me:
    See my complete profile


    ~Today, I feel...~
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by
      Blogger Templates
    SEO Score
    • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

    • An SEO 1.1 Web Design