My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, December 19, 2008
Home for Christmas...
It’s only 5 days before Christmas! I’ve been so busy buying gifts for my Godchildren, nephews, and relatives and of course for my family.

So hard to choose what gifts to buy especially for children, I even ask some of them what kind of gifts they want to receive. So that I have already an idea on what to buy to save time and of course to make sure that they will like my gifts for them. Though it cost me more, but for me, I don’t just but gifts just to have a gift for them but I want to buy a gift where I know that the person receiving will surely like it. So my time, effort and my money spent is well worth it.

Now, my problem is on how to carry all them when I go home. Whew.

But, I’m too excited to be home again, especially this Holiday Season!!!



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design