My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, December 5, 2008
Expect the Unexpected
Been so busy these past few weeks, I’ve been doing my New Keywords, competitor research results: MSN and Yahoo, training for PPC Campaigns, meeting with our PPC U.S. Manager (she came here to take a long month vacation) and all.

While we are on meeting, some of our officemates told us that we should go to the 5th floor for some announcements. Guess what happens? There was a 2nd retrenchment happening in our office! Not only here in Pasig but as well in Makati and Carson office as well.

It was really depressing knowing that some of my officemates are jobless this coming Christmas Holiday despite the fact that they were given separation pay and though some of them are not close to me. They could just do it this coming January since 13th Month Pay have given already. It was depressing really and without knowing who will be the next.

Whoa.

Expect the Unexpected these days.

Labels:

posted by Glady B. @ 6:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design