My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Work...Work...Work...
Whew! The last few weeks have been so hectic for me. I’ve been doing the QA for our new keywords for our PPC campaigns and now doing the new keywords again. Life for me is always like this, keywords… keywords… keywords…

Right now we did pause some of our campaigns from Google, Yahoo and MSN but after an hour we resumed all of them.

And now, back on keywords again.

WORK...


Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design