My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, November 14, 2008
Another Day at Work
I have to make my KW’s again but unfortunately I haven’t finished it since I was assigned to help one of my team members finished our MSN Ads Campaigns.

But then again before I actually finished the MSN Ads Campaign we the PPC Team have to attend WEBINAR, an Adwords Webinar actually. So what does exactly Webinar is? WEBINAR is short for Web-based seminar; a webinar is a presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the Web. A key feature of a Webinar is its interactive elements -- the ability to give, receive and discuss information. Contrast with Web cast, in which the data transmission is one way and does not allow interaction between the presenter and the audience. These online seminars use Webex to make them actual, live interactive learning experiences.

What will I get from an AdWords Webinar?
The webinars are designed to teach you how to manage your AdWords account more effectively by covering topics from best practices on account setup, bidding and campaign management strategies to understanding and using performance reports effectively.

So there, after attending the Webinar I continued creating our MSN Ads Campaigns. Well, I guess I just have to finished my keywords tomorrow since I’m so tired already and I just wanna go home.



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design