My secret place and my very own World.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Be Home for Holy Week...
Since its Holy Week, I now have time to go home again and spend my Holy Week there. So I will be home on Holy Thursday since I didn’t file and I don’t want to file a leave for Tuesday and Wednesday. That’s why I’m still here tomorrow to work. Coz I’m saving all my vacation leaves on December. lol

I will definitely miss the PRUSISYON-Mierkules Santo and hopefully attend the PRUSISYON-Biernes Santo, vigil and other related activities for the Holy Week.

Hope that I can make my Holy Week meaningful, that I can truly rest and enjoy my 5 days vacation.

Lastly there will be a “very special occasion” in our house on Holy Saturday, April 11, 2009 around 7:00 o’clock in the evening.;)





Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 3:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design