My secret place and my very own World.

Saturday, January 10, 2009
Competiton Research

At long last, I have finished doing the competitor research! It took me for quiet sometime to finish it since I have to gather all accounts in EFrontier. Then get all the keywords by revenue. Then filtering and sorting them all and get the Top 1000 Keywords by Revenue.

You know what’s next? I have to start researching them manually! Yes manually! To know our 32 competitors ads positioning! Just imagine searching them one by one in Google…Thank God, one of my team members helped me researching the 333 keywords.

Now that I have finished it, I felt that I’m free!!!



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design