My secret place and my very own World.

Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day
In U.S. we remember those that have fought for our freedem ... we don't take freedom lightly, but sometimes we take those defenders of freedom for granted ... jeez, they're there, it's a job, do your thing, let me do my thing ... not quite that easy ... let's not forget that they also fought alongside our friends in many other nations to preserve a peacefully, free way of life for others, worldwide.






Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 7:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design