My secret place and my very own World.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Two things in life...

1 . When someone loves you but do not tells you.
2 . When someone do not love you but tells you.


We enter relationships as a somebody and leave them as a nobody.

Boys always replace with one worry with another, but girls replace one happiness with another during break up .

No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.

Every happy couple has at least one breakup behind them.



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design