My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, April 24, 2009
PPC Ad Campaigns
I've been busy generating new keywords for our PPC Ad Campaigns. So many new keywords to generate and now I'm still doing it right now. I've been doing these since last week.

Now I have to paused all our PPC accounts in Google, Yahoo and MSN since we are having a downtime due to the deployment of update.

And what does it means? Well, it means that we have an OT because of these deployment...

Isn't it nice. ;)



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 12:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design