My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, June 26, 2009
What A Kiss Means

*Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"

*Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"

*Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"

*Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong together"

*Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"

*Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"

*Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"

*Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"

*Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"

*Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"

*Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't let go"

*Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me you love me"

*Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"

*Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completley Comfortable with you"



Advice: - *Dont ask for a kiss, take one.




Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 12:25 AM  

Tagged you Glad! :D

 
  • At July 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Blogger Glady B. said…

    Hi Province Girl:),thanks for visiting my site,hehe

     
  • 2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Want to Find Something?

    Google

    About Me


    Name: Glady B.
    About Me:
    See my complete profile


    ~Today, I feel...~
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by
      Blogger Templates
    SEO Score
    • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

    • An SEO 1.1 Web Design