My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, June 5, 2009
Hating this site...
I hate the new and upgraded site of one of our many sites. I like the previous site we have, its more users friendly you can easily see and find what you are looking for. Before the upgrade year, make, and model were “visible” on the landing page and product info – making sure that the part is really for a particular make/model or year. But now, you can only see them only if you type the specific year, make and model.

I’m generating new keywords for that site for our PPC (Pay-Per Click) campaign. So now I’m having difficulty finishing it. Before if you search for a specific product you can actually see it but now, now if you search for a certain product those years, makes and models where gone. How much more those customers looking for it? Most customers are looking only for a maximum keyword and yet it directs you to a page or product wherein you cannot see what you’re looking for, so it’s useless especially in PPC and in our campaign. Waste of time and energy. Really hate it!!!



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 2:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design