My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, August 7, 2009
Ads Template
I was doing this ad template for MSN and Yahoo since last night and I thought that everything is okay. But after uploading the Yahoo template to our ysm account there was still an error, my every helpful officemate and an excel file guru, Dior, helped me revised the file and everything seem good but after uploading the template again at YSM, I could still see those errors, wahhh.. This ysm template really gives me a headache.

Well, this is my first time to do the MSN and Yahoo template that’s why I’m not that very familiar with it aside from the fact that Yahoo template is quite difficult and complicated compared to MSN and Google templates. I’m more familiar with Google template well, aside from that fact that it is quite simple compares to Yahoo template. While MSN template is also easy for me, it’s not really complicated.

Right now, I hate this Yahoo template.

Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 4:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design