My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, August 13, 2009
PR 2
Yes, my blog now have its PR again!

After deciding to have a blog, this blog of mine easily got its PR1, but after relocating here in Manila my blog lost its PR since I wasn’t able to update it regularly. But now, I was totally amazed when I saw PR on my blog. I thought that it was just a mistake and happen that I opened other site that have a PR, so I checked it again and see that my blog do really have a PR 2!


Oh, I’m just too happy knowing that even if I wasn’t updating my blog on a regular basis my PR is back… Thank you so much Google for bringing my Page Rank back, Page Rank 2 to be exact! Google your simply the best!

Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 6:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design