My secret place and my very own World.

Friday, August 14, 2009
Yahoo Ad Template
I made a post regarding Ads Template that I was having a hard time doing the template for Yahoo, the 1st time I did a template for YSM, I don’t really know where to start and what worst, after uploading the YSM template into our Yahoo account there were errors needed to be fixed and I don’t even know how to fixed them.

Now, I can honestly say that I already know how to make the Yahoo Ad Template, hmmm…perfectly, with no errors. Now, there’s no hard time doing the Google, MSN and of course, the Yahoo Ad Template.

Practice makes perfect.;)

Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 3:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design