My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, August 20, 2009
What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You?

Your Sleeping Position Says You Need Adventure




You are confident and ready to tackle life.
You are pretty vain and happy with your physical appearance.
You are born to be the center of attention, and you're unhappy on the sidelines.
You're always up for trying something new - in and out of bed!


If you don't get enough sleep, you: Look like hell

It's hard to sleep next to you because: You toss and turn all night --- this one I simply don't believe this.lol...I'm telling the truth...




Labels:

posted by Glady B. @ 11:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design