My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Sleepy Me
I'm so sleepy that I keep on yawning.

It's been a week now that I'm always sleepy, coz I always wake up early for me to be able to go to the office around 7am, yup going to office at 7am is already early for me.

So, why do I work so early? Simply because me and my relatives have night outs, we dined and go shopping after my work. While my Uncle is still here in the Philippines.

So therefore I lack sleep. .....ZZZzzzzz...



Labels: , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 8:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design