My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, September 10, 2009
Just Wanna Close my Eyes...

Oh my, oh my.

I’m so sleepy right now, just wanna close my eyes and let my dream carry me into a land of fantasy…but too bad I can’t do that.

Once I close my eyes and falls into a deep sleep.

Boom! I will be suspended for 3 days! Not just me but also those people who are close to me, meaning my seatmate left and right. Our office just come-up with this new policy:

· Automatic 3-day suspension for the person caught sleeping in cubes.

· Automatic 1-day suspensions for the people directly seated to the right and left of the person caught sleeping.


Huhuhu...GladyGirl just wanna sleep...




Labels: ,

posted by Glady B. @ 11:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design