My secret place and my very own World.

Thursday, August 27, 2009
So many Things to DO
Yes, that’s right.

Right now I have so many things to do, from work, to personal life as well.

First
I have 3 pending task at hand since we have to prioritize this project “search not found result” and this kind of have 1514 search terms to look at Google and in our own account. For me to be able to do that I have to download and combine our 3 Google Adwords Account for a specific site and it’s about hundred thousand! Oh boy, it’s a lot of work to do.

Second
This searching process for everything down to designs makes my head ache.

I wish its Saturday already so I can go home and have a wonderful weekend. ;)






Labels: , , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 1:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design