My secret place and my very own World.

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Excited to be Home...
I’m excited to go home on Sunday morning, not because I seldom go home, actually I even go home in our town every month. I’m excited to be home again because we are going to celebrate my nephew’s 2nd birthday. Yes, it’s actually Aljon’s second birthday on October 12.

So what will be Aunt Glad’s gifts?

I bought DVD’s of Finding Nemo and the Cars movie, not only that since I knew that he like trains, I also bought the Thomas the Tank Engine with rail of course.








I know that Aljon will surely like them!

I love you Aljon..mwuaahhh!



Labels: , , ,

posted by Glady B. @ 4:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Want to Find Something?

Google

About Me


Name: Glady B.
About Me:
See my complete profile


~Today, I feel...~
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
    Blogger Templates
SEO Score
  • This page's web design and content has got SEO score of 4

  • An SEO 1.1 Web Design